Visa to Laos
Visa on arrival
At the moment, Laos immigration department does not have any official regulation about making visa on arrival, so to make Laos visa, we give you the solution which is accepted by Laos Government as following:
• You can go to Laos Embassy to make visa, until this time, this is the best solution. Next time if government has other regulation about making visa on arrival, we will let you know in advance.
• For unlimited nationalities to Laos, they can take flight to Laos International Airport and then the immigration officers will get visa stamp and allow them to enter Laos.
Laos visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issue. Please apply only within 60 days of your travel dates.
There are Airports in Laos that you can obtain Lao Visa on arrival.
1. Wattay International Airport in Vientiane Capital.
2. Luang Prabang International Airport in Luang Prabang Province
I. DOCUMENTARY REQUEREMENTS
1. Filling up Application form for arrival visa. You can get the form on your arrival by fill out our Laos Visa Application Form or Download and print Download.
2. You need 2 passport size photos
3. Valid passport (at least 6 months of remaining validity)
4. If applying by mail, enclose prepaid envelope for return of passport.
II. Visa Fees
You need to pay fee of about USD 45
The fees must be paid by money order or certified check.
III. Validity of Visas.
All types of visas are issued for one entry and must be used within two months of issue date.
IV. The Lenghth of Stay.
1. 30 days from the date of entry and can be extend by the Laos Immigration office.